Santa, Snowman and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer seashell mosaic nautical kits. Do it masterpiece from natural materials with your own hands.Posted by admin on Dec 18, 2013 in Blog | Please comment
Seashell educational Christmas kits for kids and all seashell lovers.
Materials include in the project:
8” x 10” wood plate with mosaic’s drawing image on it.
Decorative dyed red, silver, green and blue colored stones.
8 halves Oyster shells.
Pearl fragments for face decoration
Red dyed Clam shell for nose
2 Black snail shells for the eyes
Tooth pick for move gluing shells on place
Paper towel or napkins
Varnish or clear polish for nails for wet and bright looking mosaic.
Red, green, blue and black markers
Step by step instruction.
1. Open your kit and prepare working place for the project.
2. Arrange all your red decorative natural stones on the top of your mosaic in Santa’s hat area without of glue.
3. Before the gluing stones, I glue small pieces with red colored paper towel or napkins on the wood for the best result before the stones.
4. Put a little amount of glue on the napkin’s surface and spread it on a hat area. Poor the red stones over the glue and press with your finger.
5.The same process repeat with the silver area on the Santa’s hat
6. Next step is eyes. Choose 2 small black snail shells and put them on the pupil’s areas with a little piece of black colored napkin. Glue your black shells over.
7. Glue all your blue decorative stones around each of the black shells. Remember for the best gluing result to put blue colored pieces of napkin before the gluing shell. Press your stones with finger.
8. Glue for each side from Santa’s eye one piece with Pearl fragment.
9. Cover Santa’s face area with a little amount of glue and attach pink colored of napkin pieces. Over the napkin area spread a little amount of glue again and press Pink Pearl fragments.
10. Arrange all your 8 halves of Oyster shells on beard and mustage area without glue. You can take a look on the image or arrange shells in your own way. For the best result glue all oyster shells over the white napkins.
11. Glue Pink Pearl fragment on the mouth area.
12. Finish your project with gluing hat’s accent green decorative stones and let the mosaic dry during 2 hours or overnight.
Cover your mosaic with Varnish or clear polish for nails.